Thursday, August 24, 2006


Went to the East Side Gallery for some street art and wall souveniors ...left my mark there also :p

Tat was the last stop of the day ...before that we really drained by the inspirational Jewish Museum .. got lots n lots stuff to see even for a person like me ... but one thing happened in the museum that will forever become a joke .... I was showing WA how to read some Hebrew words ..and suddenly a old lady asked if I was a JEW...being a Jew is a race !!! Its like asking a Indian if he is a chinese !!!!!!!!


Last real day of my tour ...tomolo will be spending 4 + hrs travelling to Frankfurt and den another 12 hrs on the planes to Singapore .. after that den will touch down in HOME SWEET HOME !! Man ..I really missed home ...

Will be back minimun of 1 week but if there is no connection to X from Frankfurt ...will need to fly back later ...hee hee......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home