Friday, August 18, 2006



Today ....my partner will be in sole charge of this entry ...here he comes ....

Today, we went to a very very high class cafe, Demel but the cake is really nice but not the kopi. The kopi for 4.3 Euro taste horrible.

Okay ...maybe he is shy ...or have finger problems ... tat is all his contribution for this post . One thing about European keyboards ... the Z and the Y swap places n also u have to press a special ALT key to get the '@' sign.... very mahuan....anyway today is a hell of a hot day ...luckily I am in Bermudas and Tee but my good friend tot today maybe cold and is about the oni person in jeans and tee in the whole of vienna ....

Good news for the fans of Tai&Sim .... so far we have taken more than 2G of photos ...which means I have to activate my ipod soon...( 2G = at least 2000 photos ) ...now we are in a internet cafe a stone throw away from Opera house within snipe distance of Burger King....waiting to transfer 1 G of photos into my portable HDD .... charges by the minute ...LPPL ....

Speaking of burger king ..... last night while in the deliusion of hunger ..some one mistake Burg Kino for Burger King .... made me run for nothing ... I will not name that some one ..... and what did we end up eating ? A kebab tat is so horrible tat Sim swear never to eat kebab again ...ohya we oso got a free show during dinner ...some punk ger was trying to buy drug from a dealer ....

okie out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home