Sunday, August 13, 2006















Dinner ( make it a feast ) at Augustiner Brahaus

Day 2 ....

There is a female roomie with us ! Luckily she came back 10 minutes later else will see Wei an nice underwear ! The 2 ang mohs slept earlier thane me ... but teh earliest to sleep is Mr Sim ....knn ...was snoring before I even finished my strecthing ! The guy who sleeps above me ..well dun know where the hell he went ...he oni came back at 530am ! But den bad luck for him becoz our alarm clock went off at 640 so tat we can catch the sumpstous buffet breakfast ...ya ...never know that rock hard crossiant taste so good ....

Went to DaChau concentration camp .... quite a sobering visit ..went to Maria( the servent ? ) platz and teh surrounding area in the afternoon ...the most memorable part of the afternoons trip ? I think I almost died climbing up the 306 stes of St Peter..... Decide to reward myself with a nice dinner later at Augsutiner ..again ... need pork to keep alive ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home