Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2 Weeks In Europe

Finally it is August ! In less than 10 days time and I will be setting off for my first backpacking trip in Europe for 2 weeks with my friend Sim Wee Ann...hmm maybe can rename this blog as BrokeBack Mountain 2006 .... Anyway because I need to check my email everyday , due to the fact that if things get worse the ppl here maybe asked to stay in Singapore till things get better , might as well start a blog which I can update everyday to keep a record of my 2 weeks travelling from Frankfurt to Berlin via Munich ,Salzburg, Vienna and Prague . No sense starting a blog that I can only update before I go and after my adventures ends right ? Might as well upload my photos at the end of the trip and send a email at the begining of the trip .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home