Friday, August 25, 2006

One more day ..

1 more day left before I fly back to Singapore instead of X ... a unexpected turn of event ... I end up taking the same flight back as WA ... could never have predicted this 3 months back when me and WA booked our tickets ..

Comment from my buddy ....`we go musuem till we are scared and sick !` I agree also !! There is too much ink n culture and paintings in the museums ! ( btw we went four today ! ) We are simply not up to it ...we even got snooked into gg to the THE BALL IS ROUND exhibit at paragon museum thinking it is soccer ... in fact its some abstract rubbish abt sphere ! We oso got snooked into gg a exhibition ( and having to pay 4 euros ) at the German Historical Museum .. WA said that cost him 2 mugs of quality beer !

Going to good old Frankfurt tomolo and loitering around the city area and den its off to dear old lovely Singapore at 2355 !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home